I have used the Rose Lace Bonnet as an example download. Your page will show the set you are downloading, which may not be the Bonnet! :-)
1. Click on the format you need, and add it to your cart.
2. You will be taken to your shopping cart. Click on the "Checkout button."
3. You will be taken to your sign-in page. If you have already created an account on my site, click the "Returning Customer" button. Enter your e-mail and password. Click "Continue" when you are done.
4. If you have not already created an account on my site, fill in the form under "New Customer." Click on the "Continue" button when you are done.
5. When the next page comes up, click on the "Continue" button.
6. Click on the "Start Download" button.
7. A new box will pop up. Click on the "Start Download" button.
8. At the bottom of the pop up, you will see the set that you have downloaded.
9. Click on the little arrow next to the downloaded set.
10. You will see a menu. Click on "Show in Folder".
11. The folder with your set in it will pop up. Find the set in the list.
12. Right Click on the set name with your mouse. A menu will come up. Choose "Extract Files."
13. Now is the time to put the set where you want it. You can put it on your Desktop if you choose, or you can make a folder for it on your computer. For this example, I chose "Desktop". Once you have selected where the set should go, click "OK."
14. If you often put downloads on your Desktop, you will have to look for it! :-) See how scattered mine ended up!
15. To print the instructions, double click on the PDF file. When it opens, choose "Print" from the File menu.